M: 0408 488 869
David has almost 40 years of dedicated service to the Hospitality Industry and has a high level of experience in senior management, including roles at ClubsVIC as Acting Executive Director and as General Manager of Operations. David’s previous positions include The Yarraville Club as General Manager and various ALH Management positions. David has also served on numerous boards.
David has a passion for the Hospitality Industry and is highly regarded, particularly within the gaming sector. David has been a part of various Government Working Groups, such as Pre-Commitment, strengthening his ties with government agencies including Department of Justice and VCGLR. The working relationships David has built ensures he keeps the Mercury Venues well informed of industry changes.
M: 0408 350 836
Mick has been a Hospitality professional for the past 40 years, showing dedication and loyalty with management positions in both Clubs and Hotels throughout the Eastern Seaboard of Australia. Mick has also managed within the Casino sector, his wealth of experience allows him to pass on extensive knowledge of gaming and trends within the industry.
Mick has also previously held the position with Tattersalls as Regional Manager. Mick served on the ClubsVIC board as well as held the position of Operations Manager assisting the association members with improved management and financial performance. Mick has the skills and proven results to work with Mercury members on building a strong and financial business.
M: 0417 309 442
Mark has had extensive experience in product analysis, selection and purchasing of EGMs. He currently oversees the Mercury members’ gaming product and co-ordinates purchase and installations across the group of over 1800 gaming machines.
Mark has had previous experience with the Federal Group in Tasmania as gaming product manager for Casinos, he was responsible for 2500 gaming machines. Mark also worked at Crown Casino as Casino Manager. Mark’s wealth of experience with gaming product ensures Mercury members have the right product mix in their gaming rooms.
• Masters of Science Applied Statistics, Swinburne University of Technology
• Grad Diploma Information Technology, Swinburne University of Technology
• Bachelor of Mathematics and Education, University of Cyril & Methody Macedonia
• Works with Mercury venues in areas such as gaming analysis and gaming financials
M: 0414 925 353
• 15 years management experience in Clubs and Hotels
• Varied board experience
• Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing, Melbourne University
• Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management, William Angliss Institute
• Strong member focus and dedication
M: 0403 444 814
• Instrumental in the development and registration of the Responsible Gaming Code
• Facilitates annual Code of Conduct reviews to meet the VCGLR requirements
• Past Manager of the Secretariat for the Victorian Gaming Machine Industry
• Co-author and past administrator of the Association self-exclusion program
• Strong knowledge of AUSTRAC AML/CTR requirements
• Has participated in various Department of Justice working groups
• Food Safety program implementation and understanding
Marketing and Promotions Officer
M: 0402 445 493
• 20 years’ experience in hospitality
• 3 years’ with Tatts as Tour Hostess
• Extensive knowledge of setup and running of major events
• Works closely with Mercury venues on turnkey promotions
• Assists Mercury venues with Marketing and Advertising
Administration & Finance Officer
M: 0415 058 971
• 10 years’ experience in Clubs and Hotels
• 7 years’ as administration with Industry Association
• Industry specific gaming study tour planning and facilitating
• Mercury events and dinners co-ordination
• Venue assistance with account matters