Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Program
The Mercury Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Staff Training Manual is a component of the Mercury Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Program developed by Mercury for use in Victorian Clubs and Hotels with gaming and wagering facilities.
The manual is designed to ensure that club employees involved in the provision of gaming and wagering services are aware of:
- The venue’s obligations under the program;
- How compliance with the program relates to them;
- The type of money laundering and terrorism financing risk posed by the venue;
- The requirements and procedures for verifying a customer’s identity;
- The requirements and procedures for ongoing customer due diligence;
- The possibility that other staff members may be involved in money laundering or terrorism financing;
- The requirements and procedures for identifying and reporting suspicious matters to AUSTRAC;
- The prohibition against tipping off persons reported to AUSTRAC; and
- The consequences of failing to comply with the program and/or legislation.
Contact Mercury Office on 03 9008 4868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.